Step 1: Add your new @alkis.my email address
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings See all settings.
- Click the Accounts and import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Send mail as” section, click Add another email address.
- Enter your new @alkis.my email address.
- Click Next Step Send verification.
- Enter the SMTP server mail.alkis.my port 465 and and the username (email@example.com) and password on that account. Choose Secured connection using SSL (recommended)
- Click Add Account.
Step 2: Confirm the address
- Go to Gmail’s Inbox
- Open the confirmation message you got from Gmail.
- Click the link.
Step 3: Change the “From” address
- In the message, click the “From” line.
(If you don’t see this, click the space next to the recipient’s email.)
- Select the address to send from.
For questions not covered in this guide please head to Gmail Support.